The terms and conditions for the Industrial Trainee (Fin.) are as given below:
- Qualifications: Completed CMA (Intermediate) course from Institute of Cost & Works Accountant of India
under Cost & Works Accountants of India Act-1959.
- No. of Post: One
- Duration: Maximum Permissible duration of Training would be 02 Years (Two Years) from the date of
commencement of Training.
- The list of Provisionally Selected Candidates will be hosted on 12/10/2021 at Careers Section in the HAL
website www.hal-india.co.in and Email will be sent to the provisionally selected candidates also. In future,
all communications will be dealt/sent by e-mail only. It is advised that candidates should provide valid e-mail ID. Only provisionally selected candidates will be intimated via e-mail.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the Applicants who are called for document verification process by the Company.
- The applicants have to make their own arrangements for stay if required during the verification process.
- After completion of Training, the Contracts will be closed and there will be No obligation on the part of HAL to offer any employment.
- HAL reserves the right to cancel the advertisement / or the selection process there under.
- Decision of HAL Management regarding the selection will be final.
- The application form /Training will be rejected in any stage if found of false information or suppression of
any factual information without any intimation.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
2. Selection criteria:
The Selection for Engagement of Industrial Trainee (Finance) will be based on Only Merit basis, taking into
consideration of 100% Weightage of Total Aggregate Marks secured in 1st & 2nd Group of CMA
3. How to apply:
Eligible students/candidates are required to submit an application through hard copy in the prescribed format
with the photocopy of all required documents (i.e. High School Certificate, CMA (Intermediate) Group wise
Mark sheet, Aadhar Card). Applications is to be sent through Speed Post to “Senior Manager (Training),
HAL, Avionics Division, Korwa, Amethi-227412 (U.P.)”. Last date of receipt of application through speed
post is 25/09/2021 (up to 17:00 Hrs.).
Advertisement PDF : 1439_CareerPDF1_Adevertisement for ICWA
Leave a Reply